Hope you all had a great Easter! Time to get back to the couponing!
If you aren't into Mail In Rebates (MIR's), you should be! You are most likely buying the stuff anyways....why not get something back? If you are new to MIR's....here's the basics:
1. Buy exactly what is stated.
2. Make a copy of your form, receipt(s), and UPC's.
3. Check the fine print....if the rules say to send in your "receipt(s)" then you can make your purchases in more than one transaction (buy one item from one store, and another from a different store). If the rules say to send in your "receipt"...this generally means everything must be purchased in one transaction.
So, here's two MIR's -- both for products you probably buy anyways!
1. SWIFFER REFILLS - 10.00 REWARD CARD - limit one per household (hint...got family and want more? Use their name/address if they don't mind)
2. SC JOHNSON - 5.00 BACK when you buy 3 participating products -- Products include Ziploc, Glade, Windex, Pledge, Shout, Scrubbing Bubbles, Fantastik, Drano, Raid, Off, Saran and Nature’s Choice. Limit 3 per household (SWEET!!!)