Important note to avoid getting a ton of SPAM in your email box!

None of us want a bunch of SPAM/junk emails in our email boxes. I suggest that if you are going to sign up for free samples and/or do trials that you get an email address specifically for that purpose (personally, I have had over 50 different email addresses for this purpose!). It's very simple to get a free email. Just go to www.gmail.com and sign up for one. Once you have your free email address you can use that email for any freebies you sign up for!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Warning about photo card company

Hello All,

Last week I posted a deal from www.seehere.com for 24 free photo cards. Yesterday I received my package and while I'm thrilled with the quality of pictures I received, I need to tell you all what else happened with this company.

I received a second package from them...it was addressed to me. Inside the envelope I found someone else's pictures. I know mistakes can happen in shipping and I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it except for the fact that the pictures were of a child. Included with the order was a card that listed the recipients name, address, phone number, and email address. It dawned on me that I now have all the info on where this child probably lives. It bothers me that this info could have gone to anyone. I sent an email (since they provided it to me) to the person that ordered the pictures to tell them what happened. I also called the company and while they apologized to me they did not seem to think it was a big deal. They did say they would call the recipient and they emailed me a prepaid shipping label so I can return the pictures to them.

I just thought I should let my readers know what happened.

Michelle

1 comment: